COVID-19 PANDEMIC & RETURNING TO SPORT
As the province of Ontario continues to re-open, we have resumed in-person practices on a slow opening, with athletes meeting for training in small groups. TOC is following all recommendations and required guidelines for returning to sport with Athletics Ontario. For the continued safety and well-being of our members, coaches and community, please participate in all TOC club workouts and functions along the guidance of your coach for the time being. You can contact your coach directly for more information and training guidance.
Please follow the guidelines below when training:
- Self-isolate for 14 days if you have returned from travel outside of Ontario.
- Practice Physical Distancing – keeping 2 metres away from others while training.
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often.
- Sanitize your hands often when soap and water might not be available.
- Clean your phone and other devices regularly.
- Refrain from high fives, sharing water bottles or any physical contact with others while training.
- Stay home if you or someone in your household is experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness with an unknown cause. Please contact your coach for an independent workout plan and let us know about your symptoms if you are unwell.